- Overcome Troubles with Manifesting
- Find Out Why We're Feeling Blocked and Lost
- Gain Focus, Commitment, and Consistency
- Start Healing Deep Rooted Past Experiences
- Gain control of Emotions and Maintain Inner Connection
- Proclaim Boundaries and Stick to Them
Or maybe thinking to yourself "What on Earth! This process wasn't what I expected- I love how I felt before!
I know I can do all of this!
How do I make those feelings last longer?!"
(Or maybe that was just me)
Still, we keep searching, learning and implementing everything that resonates.
Though I have a deep love for learning- over the years I found I still had so many questions. However, I felt that the answers hardly revealed themselves.
I was going into information overload:
- One theory just leads to the next.
- Nothing seemed to "stick" and if it did, it wasn't for very long.
- No matter the certification, class or anything else I invested time and money into, nothing was bridging the gaps between what I already knew and the answers I was still seeking.
Then, I came across a book by Russian Physicists, Vadim Zeland, that changed everything.
All of my research and everything I've learned so far started to make complete sense on a whole different level.
Best of all, not only did they work- they lasted.
- Techniques that can stop pain and anxiety dead in its tracks
- Ways to respond to what's going on in my experience in a healthy way
- Details to manifesting that literally, no one is talking about (good to know I've been doing things at least half-right this whole time)
It was then I realized a couple of things.
First, this stuff was easy. Once I was able to bridge those gaps, envisioning the life I wanted to live and creating the steps to make it happen became more and more simple.
Second, if someone had told me this information forever ago, I wouldn't have gone years in the dark trying to find my way.
I have to be honest, it's still a daily practice but, I've observed the difference when I'm surrounded by a community filled with people who inspire me. It makes it so much more worthwhile and faster to step into the life that I desired.